Why choose SMPP API?
- Set up Delivery Acknowledgement, Sender ID and Message Delay with the SMPP API.
- Supports text, Unicode, binary SMS and flash messaging.
- Supports extended length messages.
- Converts ringtones and logos into the correct format.
- Use our VCard and VCal converters.
- Delivery acknowledgement and Sender ID can be set up.
- Gateway escalation: Should the message be delayed for a predefined length of time, it can be escalated to an alternative delivery gateway. Queuing lets you specify up to 3 prioritized queues which your messages can be sent out on.
- Specify a delay of up to 7 days when sending messages.
- Two-way messaging can be set up.
- Your connection is language-platform independent.
The SMPP API is ideal for:
Keeping customers and clients informed in banking and trading environments where timely delivery of information plays a crucial role in ensuring success or reducing fraud.