Why choose XML?
- Supports text, Unicode, binary SMS and flash messaging.
- Supports extended length messages.
- Converts ringtones and logos into the correct format.
- Use our VCard and VCal converters.
- Delivery acknowledgement and Sender ID can be set up.
- Gateway escalation: Should the message be delayed for a predefined length of time, it can be escalated to an alternative delivery gateway. Queuing lets you specify up to 3 prioritized queues which your messages can be sent out on.
- Specify a delay of up to 7 days when sending messages.
- Batch sending is available.
- Two-way messaging is not a feature of XML but you can make use of HTTP, FTP or SMPP to receive incoming messages.
The XML API is ideal for:
Using SMS to streamline your business processes and improve general productivity within your organization.