After requesting a Secure GridPlus authentication, you can verify that the challenge has been successfully solved by your users.
This is used to query/poll the Secure platform to find out if an MFA challenge has been solved.
- None – only the API request ID in the URL is used.
- challengeStatus: contains status code (see the section called 'Secure REST API response status codes')
- challengeSolved: true/false (0 or 1 for XML)
- description: describes why challenge was not solved
- It is recommended to verify the GridPlus challenge every 5 seconds until the MFA is resolved, failed or timed-out.
POST /rest/auth/[ApiRequestID] HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Bearer [Your Authorization Token]
HTTP/1.1 200 OK