- THE SERVICE
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- FEES AND CREDITS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is important that you understand your responsibilities and the limitations that applies to you in respect of the Service.
The Clickatell company that provides this Service to you is detailed on our "Who am I contracting with?" page, unless you have entered into a DSA, MSA or similar agreement with us ("our written agreement"), in which case you will continue to contract with the relevant Clickatell company as per our written agreement.
- Clickatell Secure provides you with two-factor authentication capabilities.
- Secure PIN. The Secure PIN service generates a random PIN code and sends the code to the recipient’s pre-loaded registered number via SMS.
- Secure Grid. The Secure Grid service generates an icon grid. A link to the icon grid are sent to the recipient’s pre-loaded registered number via SMS. When the recipient opens the link he / she will choose the relevant icon(s) on the icon grid and the result will be sent back to you securely. The recipient must have a smartphone or a feature phone with data available to access the icon grid and perform his / her selection.
- Roaming. Our Clickatell Secure services are normally available to mobile phone users that are roaming provided that their handset and the network that they are subscribed to support roaming of this kind on the relevant foreign network. We are not aware of and do not have any control over whether roaming is available to mobile phone users. Mobile networks may charge mobile phone users increased fees while roaming. Clickatell Secure services may be negatively impacted due to latency if mobile phone purchases direct prepaid airtime while roaming.
- Scheduled maintenance. We may suspend Clickatell Secure services for up to 6 hours per month for scheduled maintenance of our systems. We will notify you of scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours before it starts.
You are responsible for:
- payment of our fees in accordance with our General Terms and the price of the services you use as published on our website;
- cost, installation and management of your connectivity to our systems;
- quality and stability of your systems;
- provision of information we require to investigate and fix problems with our systems or the service; and
- any other obligations in our Terms.
- Subscription fees. Monthly subscription fees may be payable to access the Clickatell Secure service. The fees applicable to the service is published on our pricing pages available at https://archive.clickatell.com/videos/clickatell-secure/. The monthly subscription fee is in addition to the Message Credits required to send SMS.
- Authentication Credits. You may be charged authentication credits for each Secure Pin or Secure Grid message sent to a mobile phone user. The fees applicable to the service is published on our pricing pages available at https://archive.clickatell.com/videos/clickatell-secure/. Authentication Credits are charged in addition to the Message Credits required to send SMS.
- Message Credits. The costs of delivering and receiving messages are not included in the subscription fees. In order to send SMS messages via the Clickatell Secure service you need to purchase message credits. Please read the Send SMS terms to understand the fees and rules applicable to sending SMS.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE PROVIDE THE CLICKATELL SECURE SERVICE SUBJECT TO THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY(IES) SET FORTH IN OUR TERMS, DSA OR MSA AS APPLICABLE.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN OUR TERMS, DSA OR MSA AS APPLICABLE, ARE ALSO APPLICABLE TO THIS SERVICE AND THESE TERMS.
If you have questions about our Clickatell secure service or need technical support, please contact our 24/7 support desk.